Davis Insurance Group florist insurance policy is tailor made for a florist. This means that you will not be paying for coverage you do not need or subsidizing shops with higher risks of damage or theft. Because Florist shop insurance is a new, unique policy, rather than a standard shop insurance, the rates you will be paying should be much lower.
Florist buildings insurance
Under this section, our policy covers the structure of your business premises including walls, gates and fences and landlord’s fixtures and fittings, plus professional fees.
Florist contents insurance
Under this section, the Florists insurance policy standard cover includes:
- Business contents and other stock you are responsible for.
- Seasonal Stock increases (Valentine’s Day, Mother Day, Easter and Christmas) at no extra expense to you.
- Glass, blinds, signs.
- Public, employers and product liability
- Business interruption and legal expenses
- Goods in transit are insured for the sum that you select.
Florist insurance optional cover
- All risk
- Deterioration of stock
- Computer breakdown
- Loss of rent
- Household contents
- Personal possessions
Like any retail sector, Floristry has its own dynamics and demands. So whether your business concentrates solely on your core trade, or whether you are evolving and diversifying to remain competitive in a busy flower and gift Davis Insurance Group aims to provide flexible levels of coverage that is so important in your profession.