Retail Insurance

We understand how much work it takes to start your own business, make it grow, and keep it going. It takes time, determination, patience, and persistence. So once you’ve gotten it up and running, it makes sense it protect it as best you can. We can offer Income Loss in our Retail Insurance policies to make sure you keep your business running after a disaster strikes.

No matter if you’re selling books, plants, jewelry, pottery, or whatever else, the basics of a retail establishment has all the same basic insurance needs. Mainly, retail stores commonly have inventory that must be protected from normal dangers such as theft, fire, and natural disaster. And of course, most retail stores have customers coming in and out, some of which just might get hurt while inside.

The best way to provide property and liability insurance for your retail business is with a Business Owners Policy (BOP) specifically tailored to smaller retail stores. Policies will typically have provisions similar to the property insurance and liability insurance sections of the BOP, with the option to add on various other coverages that you may need, such as coverage for equipment breakdown or food spoilage, business interruption, or commercial auto insurance.


Get Started!


Get Social With Us