If something unexpected happens while riding around on your sled, a Snowmobile insurance policy through Davis Insurance Group will make is easy for you to get back on your snowmobile as soon as possible. We offer insurance policies that protect you, your passenger, and your snowmobile. Davis Insurance Group can find you the most appropriate and affordable Albany KY snowmobile insurance coverage for your Kentucky.
Davis Insurance Group offers experienced and beginners Snowmobile Insurance policies, essential coverage for:
- Collision – Helps pay for damage to your vehicle if you hit another vehicle, another vehicle hits you, or your vehicle rolls over. Collision includes coverage for safety apparel up to $2,000. Collision coverage can be required if your vehicle is financed or leased.
- Comprehensive – Helps pay for damage to your vehicle not caused by collision. Examples include: damage or loss due to theft, vandalism, falling objects, fire, storms, flood and certain other disasters. Comprehensive also covers custom parts and equipment.
- Property damage – Damage caused to another person’s property
- Bodily injury – Helps pay for damages to your vehicle if it is damaged in an accident by an underinsured, uninsured or unidentified driver. Uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage also helps pay your medical costs and your passengers’ medical costs if an accident caused by an uninsured or underinsured driver results in injury. This coverage may also pay for lost wages and other damages. Coverage varies from state to state and is required in some states.
- Uninsured motorist – Damage caused by uninsured or underinsured riders
Depending on your State, Accessory coverage may be included at no additional charge when Comprehensive or Collision coverage is purchased. Generally, at least $1,000 of Accessory coverage is provided, but this amount varies by state. In some states, additional Accessory coverage may be purchased up to a total limit of $30,000.
Contact Davis Insurance Group for a free Snowmobile Insurance Quote today.